Miada/All Purpose Four - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
sugar - 1 and 1/2 cups
water - 1/2 cup
Elachi powder - 1 tsp
Ghee - 1cup
Cashew nuts - few
- Add 1 cup water and food color to maida, mix well and keep aside.
- Fry cashews in 1/2 spoon ghee, keep aside.
- Boil sugar in 1/2 cup water to make 1 string syrup.
- Add miada and Ghee to the syrup
- Stir until the halwa gets translucent.
- Add elachi powder, stir until the halwa leaves sides and forms into a ball in the middle of the pan.
- Spread halwa on a plate, sprinkle cashew nuts. cool and cut into pieces.